31 October 2018
TRAINING IN ITALY
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Italy offers grants to students for studies.
- master degree (Laurea Magistrale 2° ciclo);
- postgraduate education;
- higher education courses in arts, music and dance;
- Italian language and culture courses.
The scholarship covers study at university (6-9 months) but applicants should mind that Italian universities are autonomous and some of them may require additional payment.
Candidates for the scholarship are to:
- meet the requirements of chosen program (to have the necessary scientific degree);
- have higher than B2 level of English and/or Italian knowledge;
- be 18-30 years old (for master degree, higher education courses in art, music and dance, Italian language and culture courses you must be 18-28 yeas old) .
The deadline for documents submission is April, 30, 2018.
For more information please contact the Department of Academic Mobility in the room 8-511 or calling +7 (863) 273-87-44.
PROFESSOR PHILIPPE DANIEL FROM INSTITUTE OF MOLECULES AND MATERIALS OF LE MANS VISITED DSTU
EXPERTS DISCUSSED THE IMPACT OF DIGITALIZATION ON EDUCATION AT THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM AT DSTU
IV International Scientific Conference "Children and Youth Tourism: Education Technologies" in St. Petersburg and Riga
DSTU DELEGATION DISCUSSED COOPERATION WITH EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES AND COMPANIES AT THE INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-TECHNOLOGIES SUMMIT
DSTU AND ZHEJIANG GONGSHANG UNIVERSITY DISCUSSED THE "INCLUSIVE EDUCATION" AND EXCHANGE PROGRAMS ORGANIZATION
FINAL STAGE OF EURDIQ PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION