1 October 2018
SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL SYMPOSIUM DEVOTED TO INFLUENCE OF UNCONSCIOUS ON PSYCHOLOGY WILL BRING TOGETHER SCIENTISTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
On October, 7 - 9, 2018, an international scientific and practical symposium “Unconscious in the spiritual life of man: a retrospective and perspective of research in psychology, philosophy and pedagogy” will be held in DSTU. Scientists from Russia, Georgia, Switzerland, USA, Netherlands and Germany will take part in it.
During the symposium, topical scientific and practical questions on influence of the unconscious on psychology, psychotherapy, philosophy and pedagogy will be touched upon:
– the problem of the unconscious and its influence on man and the psychology of meaning;
– the past and present psychology of the unconscious and psychoanalysis;
– the influence of the unconscious on modern scientific and pedagogical discourse, the problems of in-depth training and learning using neural networks;
– the problems of modern hospital and social pedagogy and many other topical issues of unconscious processes.
Invited Speakers of the Symposium:
1. Yuriy Zinchenko – Academician of the Russian Academy of Education, Dean of the Faculty of Psychology at Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia);
2. Alexander Tkhostov – Head of Department of Neuro- and Pathopsychology at Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia);
3. Mikhail Reshetnikov - Vice Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Rector of East European Institute of Psychoanalysis (St. Petersburg, Russia);
4. Sabine Riehebacher – psychoanalyst, psychotherapist, clinical psychologist, teacher at the University of Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland);
5. Marina Bluwstein – Dean of the Faculty of Adlerian Studies at the Alfred Adler High School (Minneapolis, USA);
6. Budrys Rimvydas – Deputy Director of the Institute of Humanistic and Existential Psychology (Birštonas, Lithuania);
7. Dali Bregvadze is a Member of the European Association for Transactional Analysis (Geneva, Switzerland – Konstanz, Germany).
At the opening of the event it will be possible to watch intellectual Georgian cinema and talk with the film director, vice-president of the Photojournalism and Cinematographers Association of Georgia Tengiz Malania.
To participate in the symposium are invited:
– specialists of various profiles (psychologists, psychotherapists, teachers, sociologists, philosophers);
– employees of educational and research institutions;
– young scientists, leading scientific research in the field of psychology, pedagogy and philosophy.
The venue of the symposium: Rostov-on-Don, Gagarin sq, 1, Don State Technical University.
For more information please call +7 863 238-13-56.
TURKMENISTAN CONSUL VISITED DSTU
DSTU STUDENTS CAN TAKE PART IN THE STUDY COURSE DEVELOPED BY PROFESSOR OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
INFORMATION AND CONSULTATION MEETINGS DEVOTED THE EUROPEAN DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT ISSUING TO DSTU GRADUATES