22 September 2020
DSTU IMPROVED ITS POSITION IN WORLD RANKINGS: ACADEMIC AND REPUTATION ONES
This is the fourth time that DSTU entered the rankings published by RUR Rankings Agency.
This ranking is based on five indicators:
• Normalized citation impact;
• Citation per papers;
• Papers per academic and research staff;
• International research reputation;
• Share of research publications written in international co-authorship.
– The improvement in the Reputation Ranking is 72 points: DSTU took 725-th place, while last year the university was 797-th, - said Konstantin Polyakov.
The rankings results are based on an annual survey of staff of research and educational organizations around the world. Since 2010, more than 70,000 people have participated in the survey in 105 subject areas. More than 6,500 universities were evaluated, but only 786 universities were included in the ranking.
PROJECT "OFF-CAMPUS PRE-DEGREE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSE" STARTED AT INTERNATIONAL FACULTY
DSTU CONFERENCE ON PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION UNITED 300 SPEAKERS FROM 12 COUNTRIES