FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS RECOGNITION
Are you seeking employment or further study in Russia?
Do you want your educational credentials be evaluated?
The assessment of the foreign qualifications is based on the Lisbon Convention .
Center for International Education, Consulting & Monitoring evaluates foreign qualifications in order to provide support for people who wish to continue their studying, or for employers who wish to employ someone with foreign qualifications. Center for International Education, Consulting & Monitoring is a service for universities, professional organizations and applicants. It is designed primarily for candidates who have earned their degrees outside the Russian Federation.
We evaluate formal for-credit educational programs of study for people who have studied in other countries and determines comparable levels in Russian Federation terms. The results of our assessment are provided in evaluation reports that are independent, objective, consistent, and reliable. We issue recommendations as to how a particular qualification compares to a similar qualification or set of qualifications in the Russian Federation.
Note: Applicants for study at the DSTU who have graduated from foreign education institution must pass education documents examination at Center for International Education, Consulting & Monitoring.
Requirements to documents:
Please BE AWARE that both your Certificate/Diploma and the Transcript should have undergone legalization (validation) procedure by the time of your arrival to the University.
Legalization is a procedure of giving legal effect to a document issued in one country in the territory of another country. Academic certificates and diplomas can only be legalized in the country of issue.
Back sides of your documents (or their scan copies) should have an Apostille and/or consular legalization stamp. Rules vary in different countries. It is a student's own responsibility to check the appropriate rules before arrival in the Russian Federation.
- Documents should be original, issued according to laws of the country which had given out the document.
- It is necessary to give originals of education documents, or notarized certified copies of education documents.
- In case of necessity we can require additional information or confirming documents.
- During establishment of authenticity of education document sometimes it is possible to direct an inquiry to the foreign educational institution.
- Certified copies of your education documents will not be returned and will be discarded.
- We verify documents for authenticity and follow the submission standards used in the Russian Federation to help ensure that academic documents are accurate and valid.