HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PRE-DEGREE COURSE
All students who have secondary school certificate or higher education diploma, can be enrolled at the International faculty without entrance examinations. All the documents are to be legalized: an apostille or stamps of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Russian Embassy.
There are seven steps to complete admission process:
STEP 1: TO FILL IN DSTU APPLICATION FORM
Please download the form, fill it in and e-mail to email@example.com
STEP 2: PREPARE A FULL DOCUMENT PACKAGE
When waiting for the invitation, PREPARE A FULL SET OF DOCUMENTS to submit to the University as soon as you arrive in Russia:
- Passport (valid for at least 1.5 years before the date of entering the Russian territory) and copy of all its pages.
- Migration card stamped by the customs.
- Original of the secondary school certificate or higher education diploma (legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Russian Embassy or with Apostille stamp) with subject details and its copy with a certified translation.
- 6 passport size photos (30 x 40 mm).
STEP 3: MAKE THE CONTRACT WITH THE UNIVERSITY
STEP 4: GET AN INVITATION LETTER
To get the invitation letter, we require the following documents:
- Copy of the passport (validity to be at least 1.5 years before the date of entering the Russian territory) translated into Russian;
- Copy of the secondary school certificate or higher education diploma (with subject details) translated into Russian;
The documents can be scanned and emailed us. Please note that the documents should be scanned properly in order to be readable. We will inform you about any issues with the submitted documents by email.
Invitations are issued by Police and it takes 20 week days to issue the invitation letter. We will send you a copy of the invitation letter by email, and you can get the original invitation letter in the Russian Embassy or Consulate in the country of your stay.
STEP 5: OBTAIN THE VISA
Having received the invitation letter from DSTU, you should contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country and provide documents according to the Embassy requirements.
STEP 6: CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL
Having received the visa from the Russian Embassy or Consulate, you should inform us about your arrival date and time at least 10 days before coming to Russia.
STEP 7: ARRIVAL AND ADMISSION
Having arrived at DSTU you should submit the original documents.
- to provide official documents on previous education, properly legalized, if necessary, in accordance with the established procedure (seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin of the document and the seal of the Russian Embassy) and their 2 copies notarized and translated into Russian language for the expertise to obtain “Certificate of Recognition”. We will provide the student with necessary informational assistance;
- to make express-analysis of the educational documents (made by the Center of consulting and monitoring of international education, DSTU. Contacts: tel.: +7(863) 273-84-23, +7(863)238-13-78, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- to provide a list of medical documents:
- document of the medical institution of the candidate's country of residence, confirming the absence of medical contraindications for training in the Russian Federation;
- document of the medical institution of the candidate's country of residence, confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS;
- results of passing mandatory medical examinations.
- to provide a translation into Russian language of educational documents and all completed passport pages, certified by a notary on the territory of the Russian Federation or at the Embassy of the Russian Federation;
- to purchase a health insurance policy (7500 rubles per year);
- to purchase the accommodation in the DSTU hostel - 12,000 ₽ per one year;
- to undergo a medical examination and fingerprinting procedure – 8200 rubles;
- to make the recognition of your previous education. The educational certificates must be legalized at Russian Embassy after their authorization at your Ministry of International Affairs or apostilled (if your country had signed and ratified the Hague Convention of 1961).
WELCOME TO DSTU TEAM!
For more information please visit the International faculty webpage