During the studies students will gain professional knowledge in multidisciplinary areas of agricultural production, with the emphasis on agricultural mechanization and technology. Graduates of the faculty are trained to carry out technical projects in all areas of agricultural farm management, agriculture machinery manufacturing and work both in public and commercial agriculture enterprises.
- Food production technologies
- Engineering and computer graphics
- Theoretical and applied mechanics
- Product processing in agriculture
- Engineering and maintenance of transporting and manufacturing systems