General Admission Requirements
WHEN YOU APPLY AT DSTU YOU NEED:
- Application form filled and signed;
- Copy of passport. Validity of passport should be at least 1.5 years;
- HIV certificate of absence
- Education documents with a certified translation into Russian including the full list of subjects and marks:
- For Bachelor studies (BSc/BA): School-leaving certificate
- For Master studies (MSc/MA): Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree-certificate.
- For Post-graduate studies (Candidate’s degree): Master’s or Specialist’s certificate, list of published articles, research summary
All the education documents should be legalized in the Russian embassy in the country of issue or apostilled.
Consulting and monitoring center for international education will examine all documents to determine if they are adequate and will inform applicants if additional documents are required. For more information see Recognition of Documents
Foreign students can study Russian language and get basic knowledge needed for studying at DSTU faculties at International faculty. For more information see International faculty.
All eligible applicants (except those who entries the International faculty) will pass the entrance examinations.
For each specialty are certain entrance exams. Entrance exams are held in three subjects in Russian depending upon the speciality.
After passing the entrance examinations applicants accepted for study must apply for drawing up a study visa in Registration office for foreign students.
After passing entrance examinations, the foreign applicant will apply in his/her own country for a study visa to enable entry into the Russian Federation.
After arriving you will be required to pass the registration. Documents required for applying for registration are the following:
- Migration card (aim - study)
- Health insurance covering the period of stay on the territory of Russia.
- Confirmation of study and accommodation
- Six colour photographs 3x4 cm.