RECOGNITION OF DOCUMENTS
RECOGNITION OF DOCUMENTS/ CREDENTIAL EVALUATION
Are you seeking employment or further study in Russia?
Do you want your educational credentials be evaluated?
Consulting & Monitoring Centre for International Education evaluates formal for-credit educational programs of study for people who have studied in other countries and determines comparable levels in Russian Federation terms. The results of our assessment are provided in evaluation reports that are objective, consistent, and reliable.
Consulting & Monitoring Centre for International Education is a service for universities, professional organizations and applicants. It is designed primarily for candidates who have earned their degrees outside the Russian Federation and are pursuing to study or work in Russia.
Note: Applicants for study at the DSTU who have graduated from foreign education institution must pass education documents examination at Consulting & Monitoring Centre for International Education.
Requirements to documents:
Failure to adhere to the document requirements could delay your evaluation.
- Documents should be original, issued according to laws of the country which had given out the document.
- It is necessary to give originals of education documents, or notarized certified copies of education documents.
- In case of necessity Consulting & Monitoring Centre for International Education can require additional information or confirming documents.
- During establishment of authenticity of education document on sometimes it is possible to direct an inquiry to the foreign educational institution.
- Certified copies of your education documents will not be returned and will be discarded..
- We verify documents for authenticity and follows the submission standards used in Russian federation to help ensure that academic documents are accurate and valid.
Education documents examination packages
- Application form for starting of carrying out of examination procedure;
- A copy of passport of applicant (with translation if the text of the passport is executed in foreign language);
- The original of education document (or certified copy) and the original of the appendix to it with the indication of the passed training courses and volume (hours, credits, educational weeks) of received final estimations, list of passed practice work, course and final qualifying works and other components of educational process. The original of education document and the original of the appendix to it should be legalized due hereunder;
- Notarized certified copies of education document and appendices to it;
- Notarized translation into Russian of the education document and appendices to it;
- To the persons who have graduated from the not state educational institutions, it is necessary to present in addition the inquiry from the central controls education of the country about delivery of the document on education, about the status of an educational institution and documents given out by it on education;
The receipt of payment.All education documents must be legalized in Russian Embassy or apostilled.