How to apply
All students who have secondary school certificate or higher education diploma, can be enrolled at the International faculty without entrance examinations. All the documents are to be legalized: an apostille or stamps of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Russian Embassy.
There are five steps to complete admission process:
STEP 2: HOW TO GET AN INVITATION LETTER
To get the invitation letter, we require the following documents:
- Copy of the passport (validity to be at least 1.5 years before the date of entering the Russian territory) translated into Russian;
- Copy of the secondary school certificate or higher education diploma (with subject details) translated into Russian;
The documents can be scanned and emailed us. Please note that the documents should be scanned properly in order to be readable. We will inform you about any issues with the submitted documents by email.
Invitations are issued by Police and it takes 20 week days to issue the invitation letter. We will send you a copy of the invitation letter by email, and you can get the original invitation letter in the Russian Embassy or Consulate in the country of your stay.
STEP 3: VISA
Having received the invitation letter from DSTU, you should contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country and provide documents according to the Embassy requirements.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL CONFIRMATION
Having received the visa from the Russian Embassy or Consulate, you should inform us about your arrival date and time at least 10 days before coming to Russia.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL, ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
Having arrived at DSTU you should submit the original documents and the Full First year Payment Receipt.
It is compulsory for every student to be registered at University within three days after arrival at the Russian Federation. The International students’ registration office staff will complete the registration processes. Afterwards international students are to submit the educational credentials to Center for International Education, Consulting & Monitoring. You are allowed to start classes when all the formal processes are finished.
Documents to be submitted:
- Passport (validity to be at least 1.5 years before the date of entering the Russian territory) and copy of all its pages.
- Migration card stamped by the customs.
- Original of the secondary school certificate or higher education diploma (legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Russian Embassy or with Apostille stamp) with subject details and its copy with a certified translation.
- 6 passport size photos (30 x 40 mm).