DSTU Jean Monnet Chair held seminars in the framework of the International forum "Education without borders: modern approaches and the best practices " on May 18-21, 2017
18-21 May 2017 International forum "Education without borders: current approaches and the best practices" was held at the DSTU in the framework of the ERASMUS+ project supported and co-financed by the EU: Jean Monnet Chair on Best European Practices of Quality Assurance «The best European practices of education quality assessment»
The following leading European and Russian scientists was participated in the forum:
- Gustavo Sánchez Canales and Juan Antonio Nuñez Cortés, Professor of the Madrid Autonomous University, Spain;
- Juan Antonio Nuñez Cortés, Professor of the Madrid Autonomous University, Spain;
- Ponomarenko Sergey Nikolaevich, Director, FGBU "Federal Institute of Education Quality Assessment", Moscow;
- Zvonnikov Viktor Ivanovich, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor, General Director of Association of development organizations, management education, member of Committee Trading-industrial chamber of the Russian Federation for promotion of professional and business education, Moscow;
- Ershov Andrey Gennadievich, candidate of philological Sciences, Director of the Institute of continuous pedagogical education RUDN, Moscow;
- Smirnov Yuri Alekseevich, head of Publishing house "Prosveschenie", Moscow;
- Chelyshkova, Marina Borisovna, doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Federal Centre for accreditation of doctors in Moscow;
- Avvo Boris Voldemarovich, candidate of pedagogical Sciences, RGPU named Herzen, member of the expert Council for education policy at Committee on education, Saint-Petersburg;
- Malygin Alexei Alexandrovich, candidate of pedagogical Sciences, Vice-rector, Ivanovo state University, Ivanovo;
- Ionova Svetlana Valentinovna, doctor of philological Sciences, Professor VolGU, Volgograd.
Among the participants there were teachers and students of different Russian universities (DSTU, SFU, RSUE, RostSMU, Tver State University and others), administrators and teachers of educational institutions (schools, lyceums, grammar schools, colleges) of Rostov-on-don and Rostov region.
Jean Monnet Chair organized three introductory seminars:
1. Bologna Process tools for Russian education system modernization and internationalization (lecturer: Shvedova S. V.)
2. EU projects on quality assurance outcomes implementation in Russian education system (lecturer: Maevskaya I. M.).
3. Designing education programmes in European format: Tuning methodology application (lecturer: Seninets M.K., Efremova N. F.).
The forum participants discussed the presentations and reports based on problems of ensuring and evaluating the quality of education, competence-based learning, role of the teacher in a new conditions and interaction with employers.